Thursday 24 January 2008

Baking all the way~~~Banana Chiffon Cake

Tata...this is my very 1st chiffon cake- Banana Chiffon Cake. I love eating chiffon cake but i never try Banana chiffon cake. This afternoon i purposely went to 'Tamu' (local market) bought some ripened bananas~RM1 a bunch. When i back home i set off to make this cake right away.

The recipe I have on hand is meant for a smaller pan size(16-18cm). The one i have is a 21cm sized pan. Although i have no idea how to increase the quantity to fit it but i still insist on baking. After about 1.5 hour of preparation and baking time, it is finally done. Well i know the final result is not that pleasing to the eyes but pls don't judge it by its look..it is really delicious and also well welcomed by my family.

I got the recipe from Happy Home Baking's blog. I know there are some recipes they do add in some lemon juice into the ingredient but i did not...guess it would make the taste more delicious...ok let's leave it to another time!!! maybe tomorrow?because i still have plenty left over bananas...lolz^^

3 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

It looked delicious,gal..good job..^^

Anonymous said...

why it looks kemek?

Chai Lim Grace said...

haha...maybe it was because i need to beat the egg white longer?..lol..no idea!

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...