Saturday 12 January 2008

09 Jan -"I am Legend"

Life has been busy busy busy lately..got friend from Labuan visiting, then friends from Melbourne, Praise and Worship training for my church and bla bla bla...well life still goes on...i still have to pampering myself right?haha~i went Miri cinema last wednesday(movie day..movie ticket only costs RM5) and 4 of us- jon, sam, huiyih and i watched "I Am Legend". hmm i dun wanna talk much about it, let u go watch this movie urself...believe me RM5 is definitely worth it..haha~i'm going to give it a 7.5/10 rating.

p/s: i cant wait to watch National Tresure 2^^They said it is good.

4 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

My Friend said National Treasure 2 was not so nice...maybe she meant no suspense..but i wish to watch la...how was ur days with ur frens?

Jing Hui said...

Wow~ Seems like you are having "movie marathon" huh? haha By the way, RM5??? That's a bit unbelievable!

And talking about national treasure 2, my friend told me the same too. So not sure if it's really not that good. High expectations, perhaps?

Chai Lim Grace said...

guess it wont be that bad overall with Nicolas Cage's acting..and who cares..RM5 certainly worth it..just go watch..lol~~~

Anonymous said...

Oh, i'm going to watch this dvd tonite with Ah Shui. I paid AUD$3 to rent the dvd

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...