Wednesday 23 January 2008

HoneyGold Flakes cookies

Chinese New Year is round the corner, so i decided to try baking one or two CNY cookies this year. I attempted to make HoneyGold Flakes cookies yesterday (see picture below). It is easy to prepare the ingredients but the only problem is the baking time and oven temperature. I already had phobia of cookies end up been thrown away because they all get burnt. This time round, i had to be extra careful in adjusting oven temperature so that the cookies don't get burnt again^^

Well, there are more baking coming up, i plan to bake chiffon cake tomorrow. Any suggestion for cake's flavour?banana?pandan?orange?

2 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

honey gal..i wan the cookies..post laju for me la..hehe..happy baking ya..miss ya~

Chai Lim Grace said...

haha..wait u back come my house la..i reserve for u^^

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...