Tuesday 22 January 2008

Egg tarts Homebaking 2nd attempt

I started baking again...thanks to my itchy hands and baking fever lately=) Few days ago i baked 12 egg tarts. It was my 2nd attempt, last time i failed because i did not use any egg tart tray..silly me!! Thanks to Sze Yi's parents who help me buy those egg tart trays from Sibu.

Well, it was a success, not a great one but still consider good and tasty egg tarts. Yum yum~~This photo is taken straight after i removed them from the oven. Hope it will not be a boring photo of just egg tarts^^

2 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

hmmm~~~

Dorcas said...

hey, help me buy the egg tart rings?? i need 12.

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...