Sunday 30 September 2007

Ice skating




I spent most of my holidays at home. Pretty sad and restful holiday, I suppose, but luckily i managed to "out of my cage" during the weekends. Well, on Friday, i went skating at the Sydney's Entertainment Quater (EQ) with friends-1.5 hours,$18 dollars per person(include skate hire). I had a great time there but then i have to say that i'm a lousy skater because i always ended up falling^^It was so painful when you lose control or fall and then your whole body hit the iced ground (got minor cut found on my palm). *sobsob* Anyway it was fun slipping and sliding around on the ice (despite the risk of injury).ahaha~Here are some pictures we took during the day~happy viewing!!!








Taking group photo inside the ice rink~

Pose and snap outside the ice rink tent after 1.5 hours of skating
Jump jump!!!
woohoo~we are VIP..no kidding~lol
obviously they are not "VIP"^^

3 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

sound great!i like the last photo...ahahaha...call 999...

cloud said...

so suang lah,,me want go oso leh sob sob..
great to u guys well there^^

*God bless*

Chai Lim Grace said...

haha Yii~"000"is the primary national emergency number in Australia~999 only works in malaysia i guess..hehe=P

yun dun sobbing there..u buy ticket fly to sydney then i'm willing to pay for the skating..haha^^

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...