Tuesday 18 September 2007

1 down, 2 more to go

Today i went for my 1st injection of Cervical Cancer Vaccine at the university clinic. I didn't wait long for my turn to get the injection because not much people waiting. So the injection commended and i had injection in the left arm. The injection itself was like normal prick at first (i could actually feel the needle going in) until the medicine takes effect and pours into muscle. oh man it hurtsssssssssssssssssss for like 5 seconds and then i can still feel the numb of my left arm till now.

Well...i still need to go back and have another 2 injection on late November and early March. *Sob sob* i dislike injection!!! Anyway still be thankfulness that science has been able to protect us in some small way. So i say, thanks God for man like Professor Ian Fraser the inventor of this vaccine^^

7 comments:

Dorcas said...

haha, you finally get a free one?

The Shepherd-KaTh said...

HAHA..I guess the Uni bulletin came out recently and mentioned that all international students should be given the free vaccine as well. So it's just a rumor that the international student should not be given a free one. Or perhaps they changed their mind..

Chai Lim Grace said...

haha~yea..a free one~keke~Jane told me they change their policy~The uni clinic only gives free injection to unsw students,but not for outsiders.sigh dunno why i still feel the pain on my left arm and feeling a bit unwell:(

Susie said...

i'm finally getting mine done on saturday yay!

yii^yii~ said...

hey,y dun u cough when they injected u like last time?haha...take good k ya...or,u cant go blue mountain o~~:P

Jane said...

Hi, I can't join you guys to Blue Mountain next week. So sorry about that. Hope we can meet up one day. Anyway, you will definitely see me cause I was scheduled to play the piano in CMC in October and November!!! Haha. What does that mean, do you have any ideas? Let me know if you do. Take care. :)

Michael Lau said...

Why is there such discrimination between Aussie and international students in Australia? That's unfair. International female students do have cervix as well and they are equally at risk of cervical carcinoma. I don't think this would ever happen in the UK, c'mon we are paying tuition fees at a loathsome amount.

Geez...

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...