Monday 1 October 2007

Trip to Canberra

I went Canberra twice. First time i went was on mid September with my parents and youngest sis when they came to visit me last year. Another visit was last Saturday (29/7). Thanks to Katherine who organized the trip and Justin Wong who willing to drive. Oh ya i have to say this too, that day i woke up so early and that sets a bad tone for the day! Luckily i ate "Royal Jelly" and it kept me energetic for the whole day. haha~impossible?it works for me tho!!!how amazing~haha^^Btw it was a great trip and another yay is that i managed to have Roast Chicken with red rice for my lunch. It was really yummy!!!haha~~Ok here's the schedule and photos for the day.

5.15 am- Woke up
6.00am-Departed to Canberra
around 8am- We are LOST!Luckily we found our way back after called someone for direction.
around 10am- Stopped for petrol and toilet(careless me left my spectacle in the toilet and i only realised my specs are not with me after 10 minutes drive away from that stopping point) then we reversed back to get it. Luckily nobody took it.
around 11.30am - Reached Canberra and we went to the Tourist Information Centre
around 12.00pm -"HUNTING"for food(Everyone looked like hungry ghost).Lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant.
around 1.30pm - Visited Old Parliament House
around 2.00pm - Strolled around Floriade and took heaps of photos
around 4.00pm - Departed to Wollongong
around 6.00pm - Had "All you can eat" dinner at Master Builder Club Wollongong
around 9.30pm - Reached home

5 comments:

The Shepherd-KaTh said...

Paiseh we were lost halfway even though the route to Canberra is actually very straightforward. Bad navigator. Sorry ppl, I didn't plan it too detailed and well and made us spend too much time on the road. Anyways, even though the trip was abit rush, but it was still good as I finally visited the Floriade and the best thing was to be with good accompany, like you guys =)

Susie said...

how nice! the floriade does look beautiful! i guess i didn't appreciate it as much when i was younger. you all looked like you had heaps of fun! =)

Chai Lim Grace said...

Don't worry Kath, i dint contribute much for the trip too..juz sleep, eat and talk..haha~(bt i consider i'm better than Jon..he slept whole day!!!)haha~

and yeah Susie, the floriade really nice. but i prefer laz yr's, more flowers i reckon.hehe~

yii^yii~ said...

gal,it's a nice trip...count me in next time ya...hahaha...hv fun~

Dorcas said...

you know what? I've been to canberra 2 time but didn't have the chance to visit floriade!!!! not sure if i wanted to go again!!

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...