Monday 3 September 2007

Still be Friends Forever!!!

It has been quite a while JH and i did not see each other since i back in Malaysia on June and she left Sydney on July. Last week JH and her family came back for her convocation and we able to meet up..yay!!!So, i went to her convocation on tuesday and then Thursday night (30/8), Jane, Sandra, Chaiwee and I got another chance to meet her at the hotel she stayed. Well as usual, with JH around for sure we took photos..but not much photos taken this time because her camera no battery already. Luckily i brought along my camera..haha~ okay i will let the photos do the talking now^^



After viewing those photos we took, then suddenly a question mark pops out from my head, "when would be the next time for same group of people to meet up"? guess no one can tell..perhaps end of the yr at Double J's wedding?lol..So everyone must make it happen k^^

Having this friendship is like a gift i have never dreamt of..take good care of yourself JH and will miss u. All the best in your life, study, love, relationship and may God bless u abundantly throughout the years ahead...As our lives change, we will still be Friends Forever!!!


P/s: i will go KL "kacau" u!!!don't worry..be sure u reserve time for me!!!keke=p

7 comments:

Susie said...

yay for photos! I like JH's new hair, so pretty! and i like your new blog design, it suits you! pretty butterflies!

The Shepherd-KaTh said...

Yeah, I can't believe this is the new hair that she said ugly many times to me after she did it. Too bad I missed the chance to see her in person this time. But I guess from the picture we can tell that she's happy and doing great.

See you again at KL, JH =)

p/s: nice new blog design

Chai Lim Grace said...

haha thanks gals~i like the new blog skin too..look simple and clean compared with the previous one^^
In fact i searched online for a nice blog template for quite a long time yesterday^^luckily let me found this!yay~

Jing Hui said...

Same here, Chai Lim!! I'm really thankful that I'm able to meet you all. I believe this is truly God's amazing grace that we are able to get to know each other. Glad that we are able to meet up the other day. :)

Gee.. thanks, Susie! I think you've just revived my confidence after being down for so long. hahaha I'm not sure, but I don't really like it. Well, hopefully my hair will grow faster. haha

Gtg rite now. Yeah, see u soon, kath!! Missing you all heaps here!!

song song said...

yea when shud 5 of us meet gain?no 1 can answer.GOD can!!haha..anyway miss JH aa well..

Chai Lim Grace said...

sandra song is here???wow!!!

Jane said...

Hey, nothing new from you? Busy?
Take care! :)

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...