Saturday 21 August 2010

Souvenirs from Cambodia


Cambodia Handmade fan


Hammock


Ian's parents went to Cambodia for one-week mission trip and they bought me so many souvenirs. From the photos you can see, i got a handmade fan which good for a country like Malaysia, a hammock for me to hang on the palms trees in my house' compound. I also got a Cambodian ruby necklace [no photo uploaded] which i think it fits best with night dress. Love it. Beforehand, i will need to test the durability of the hammock because it doesn't look like one. haha. Thank you Uncle & Aunty!

3 comments:

song song said...

they are so lovely and love their daughter-in-law so much!
what a bless one!
such a lucky gal!

Chai Lim Grace said...

haha yes i am the blessed one:)
I am still wondering how to hang the hammock on the trees/..hmm

song song said...

ask Ian help you~~~

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...