Saturday 14 August 2010

I haven't been able to stop smiling since the day


Where do i even began?

It's just like happened yesterday. Alright I am gonna announced a big news of mine. My bf, Ian proposed on 29 July and i said YESRed heart. I feel like saying ''after searching 24 years in a galaxy, finally I've found my Mr. Right..." haha indeed that's true. He is my Mr Right. I haven't been able to stop smiling since the special day, it's an overwhelming, immensely sweet feeling that I don't know how to put into words - This is why i delayed this post until today. For what i am sure is that I love him very much and that's the only reason i would say hundreds and million of 'yes' to his proposal.

On the day before the proposal, I was in a chat with Kath and she asked how do i love my marry proposal to be, i told her that i would like to have a private proposal and it will be best if my close friends are around to witnessed this special moment of mine. Ian really did threw me my dream proposal without knowing that i love the proposal this way. I love all the planning he did, love the ring, love the flowers, love all the tiny things he put together, love for family and friends' companionship, and there's still a long list to go here. I feel so blessed...[fly to the moon]

I never know he did so much planning before the propose and I am really touched. Well, i should say he is clever enough this time for not letting me sensed that he is gonna propose. I always clever enough to know the plan beforehandSmile with tongue


The 2 secret guests from KL

p/s: The song you are listening from my blog is the song that he played during the proposal. I didn't tell him that i like this song, but somehow somewhere he knew.

6 comments:

song song said...

i like yr title for this post!!!!

yii^yii~ said...

envy envy..I wan to be the witness also..hehe..I am very happy for you,you know?your sms, your email, your blog also cant make me stop smiling..

Dorcas said...

congratulation, so when is the big day?

Chai Lim Grace said...

probably on July next year. Havent really talk about it yet. Need to discuss with family first:) Will keep you girls updated!!

Yvonne said...

lol..he's so secret..even i knew that..haha..But anyway,i think he's a sweet and caring boy :)
My tonnes of congrats to you k?Shall see in another week time..hehe..

Chai Lim Grace said...

are you saying you coming Miri? woohoo..

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...