Monday 25 February 2008

Coughing and sore throat are killing me!!!!

At some point yesterday, I developed a terrible sore throat and a mild cough. Guess it was because i ate some fried dough-stick "油炸鬼" in the morning.

I also losing my voice from sore throat. Last night i experienced the total loss of my voice. This morning i feel a BIT better. In fact, i still 'sound' not all right. If you want to hear how bad i sound, just ring me up so u can laugh at me^^Oh well, I guess I have to quickly get well...coughing and sore throat are killing me! help!!!!!i better drink more 枇杷膏. My sis said this is the best remedy for a sore throat and cough. Hope she's right!

2 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

aiyoyo...dearie ya..must take good k ar..drink many many water k?take good k...ur parents not yet back right?if getting serious,visit doc ya..

Chai Lim Grace said...

yalor...they are killing me!!!if tomolo still like this i think i need to take your advice lor!yupe my parents still in Tas will bck on coming fri...

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...