Saturday 2 February 2008

Many birthdays~

26/1- Chai Fong's birthday

That day we threw a surprise bday celebration for my sis a Miri Halo Cafe. We also requested the singers on stage to sing birthday songs. They gave the birthday girl a special drink for free...how lucky!

28/1- Dearest Daddy's birthday

Dining outside to celebrate my dad's bday..hmm~too bad we don't have a proper family photo taken that day~

30/1- Chai Wee's birthday

Birthday girl and the birthday cake we bought for her.

while others having fun down stair with the bday gal, we also had great time playing together in my room.say cheese everyone!!!

31/1- YeeZen the lovely lady's bday

From left to right: Peiwei, me, Yeezen, Thien Set
Those not in photos: Chern dong, David, Nai Kiong

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tot u gonna made them a cake by urself..can i hv a request?a cake from u for my bday..hahaha..jk la..

Chai Lim Grace said...

haha~me?i'm not that pro yet ler...haha~a cake for ur bday?if i'm back in miri&u too..definitely~~y not^^my pleasure!!!

yii^yii~ said...

hmm~smth regardless the blog..
http://www.bryannaclarkgrogan.com/page/page/638376.htm
dis is wat i can found for u..about the soy maker..but not sure abt Amway la..how come no guide book one de?

Chai Lim Grace said...

yo..i had figured it out myself just now..not that hard actually..pretty easy to function it..haha..thank anyway for the website..big hug for you!!!

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...