Thursday 9 June 2011

EXCLUSIVE Sneak Peek - Ian & Grace Prewedding by JennySun Photography (JSP)

Things have been a little quite here in my blog the past two weeks; I have been extremely busy at work and the wedding preparation. Oh ya, i just got my whole batch JSP photos emailed to me early this week. YEAH!!! And it's gonna be a few more weeks before the albums and the slideshows etc reach me in Miri. Oh my oh my...it's only left less than a month now to 9th July. Okay here're the sneak peek of my prewedding photos. Special dedicated to all the lovelies ...

iangrace_009


iangrace_046
oh i love these B&W

6 comments:

song song said...

love it !!!!
cant wait to see the rest~~
less than a month liaw ehh.woohoo~~

E-Han said...

aww..
really sneak peek
2 pic nia..

Double U said...

Love it so much!!

yii^yii~ said...

seeing ur pictures..making me feel like wanna get married too..seeing u so sweet and happy, i am happy for u, dearie..:)

Chai Lim Grace said...

you are, my dear:)

Marlene Lo said...

Wow.. JennySun!

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...