Wednesday 30 June 2010

Wisdom tooth extraction

This morning i attended Dr Aziz's clinic for my wisdom tooth extraction surgery, spent almost 2 hours in the surgery room, only one word i would like to tell - Painful. It was really really unbearable pain and i doubt if the injections were working. I have been given 6 injections and still could feel the pain till to the end of the whole process. How painful it was i know you can imagine. I kept thinking in my head, could i just run away. In fact, i didn't.

Now i am seeing myself abnormal, not only because i lost one piece of bone (the tooth) but also the uncontrollable drooling caused by the effect of excess anesthesia. So for now on, i can only have porridge, yogurt and ice-cream to accompany for the next 10 days.

Thanks to those who prayed for me:)

Specially thanks to my bf for his companionship and not forgotten the cook-himself-porridge and icecreams, thanks mum bought me the Excel Cactus juices which said to be the best healing drinks for wounds, and thanks Kath for her caring message early this morning. Thanks my sisters for the overseas message. And thanks Jie for asking "你拔牙了?"。 Love you all.

2 comments:

E said...

Hmm.. Why I felt nothing last time? Maybe is because my dentist too leng zai, till I've forgotten the pain. Hahaha~

Chai Lim Grace said...

E, i really envy you. I think i was out of my mind i wanted be a dentist last time. I am so scared of dentist now, especially when you could feel the pain during the extraction, even after taken couples of anesthesia injection. This i believe you couldn't imagine!

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...