Tuesday 15 June 2010

Grown up nightmare

It's all about my bottom left wisdom tooth, because I have been suffered pain from wisdom tooth growth and COUNTLESS night of sleeplessness[For you who knows me, i am very 'particular' about my sleeping quality].

Dentist has suggested me that it must be taken out because it is growing sideways and needs surgery- a 2-hours surgery. I will have my wisdom tooth extraction on the 30 June. Yeah, happy!? I am thankful for the time arrange because from i have been told, the appointment is already full until August. How great i am still be able to slot in although i will have to suffer pain for another half month. Grrr...

Very good business. I should insist on studying dentistry last time. Haha.

18 comments:

E said...

Wisdom tooth made you wrote an entry, good!
No worries la, I've got 4 wisdom teeth came out and removed 2 of them, I'm expert now.

Chai Lim Grace said...

2 hours operation, issit safe? Sandra said last time Kath's one only taken her 10 min.

Chai Lim Grace said...

BTW how come u know i back blogging? You so 'lihai' oh.

song song said...

who is E?Jonathan?!

E said...

I'd the operation to take them out last time, I think almost an hour or so. If without surgery, I guess about half an hour? Not sure for that.
I accidentally click on your blog link and saw your new update =)

E said...

Sandra: I'm the E in "d, E, f, g, h".

Chai Lim Grace said...

Sandra, you 're a blogger, i never realise that. Oh well i remember u mentioned it before but i owes forget

Chai Lim Grace said...

E, how much you pay last time? mine one roughly 800+

E said...

Depends on the qualification of the dentist. High class one is around that price in KL. My friend is gonna remove her wisdom tooth too, the dentist quote her 500+. Even 300+ I also heard.
Non-surgery one normally 200+ to 300+.

song song said...

lim,nt nid to announce also lar.....
KL has alerted me you are Elaine!!hahaha

Chai Lim Grace said...

How come KL knew about all this? He's been spy on me for so long. I know he miss me la...haha

song song said...

eh eh what are u talking about?
KL is Kuala Lumpur ~~

E said...

Gracie, WHO is the "KL" you meant??

Chai Lim Grace said...

KL = Kenneth Lau

song song said...

hhaha~~
lim,i think is u miss him more eh....faint!!!

Ian said...

eh-hem~~

Chai Lim Grace said...

abuh...haha

Chai Lim Grace said...

dra dun say this infront of Ian eh. He is jealous leh

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...