Tuesday 11 August 2009

Story under one roof

Under one roof, sometimes things can be very nasty. Landlady said something that pissed me off yesterday and it really upset me. I was at first wanna fight back but i didn't. (Luckily i didn't because i was emotional at that time) so i walked away and back to my room.

I can't get over it and i hope to clear things up and to make sure this will not happen again in the future, i prayed to God after that i wrote her a notes together with 2 goodies that EngPei gave. I can tell she might like them.

This isn't the end of the story yet. So the next day my landlady approached me and apologized , we then sat down and later it ended up us chithcating for an hour.Haha .. now i am happy, she is happy. Everyone is happy! Such sweet relief =)

4 comments:

E said...

Good to hear that!

Dorcas said...

what did i give you??

Chai Lim Grace said...

ginger candy that sis ikling gave u=p

Dorcas said...

i see!! hahahah!!!

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...