Wednesday 26 August 2009

small comment make big changes

G: Hi Sid.
S: Hi Grace. How's study?
G: Quite good, been really busy. I'm doing Project management with you...
S: What'd you think?
G: Hmm still alright, but i reckon it's too much effort workload and time consuming.

...The conversation went on but not important...

On the same day evening, i received an email notified the students the 4 hours-lecture for tomorrow is cancelled, How great!!! In the email he mentioned that he heard student complaining the heavy workload of this particular course... Of-course la got some other associated technical problem, however, don't know why i am delighted when i saw the lecturer takes my words into account. I guess this happens to everyone when others really listen.

Yeah i have more time for my thesis! Great!

2 comments:

E said...

Yeah~

Chai Lim Grace said...

haha..yeah for the extra 4 hours for thesis!!hehe.am going to meet Jinu tomorrow! pray hard for me! hope to get some feedback from him

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...