Tuesday 17 March 2009

Get Set....go...(long way to go)

This is my final year and i am doing thesis writing this year. Quite nervous at first because it is totally new things for me.

Met with my thesis supervisor today and showed him what i have done so far...All good=P Thanks God he's been helpful and supportive...Hope things will go smoothly onwards. A lot of works ahead that need to be done, research, readings, borrow books, returning books, carrying books back home...etc...

I have to learn to enjoy the challenge :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea... enjoy taking the challenges, enjoy overcome the challenges.. then u will lead a happy life forever... all the best!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, enjoy the sweet and sour plus bitter moment.

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...