Saturday 23 August 2008

Officially 22~

Aw i'm officially 22!and also officially move in my new room! nice nice!!! Unbelievable how fast everything went!!! It's 12.30am now, i' m writing my very first blog post for my 22th. Well a thing that must to be mentioned, thanks to those for the birthday greetings i received on 12am, it is really heart-warming~!Sweet~

This is not just it for my bday...lots more to come...*lol*..I'm looking forward to dinner tonight at Hurricane organised by dearie friends. hmm**wondering how good Hurricane's rib is (never try before) heard many good comments about it. Okay let me try then i'll let u know!!!

WooHOo~CHeerS Cheers to my 22th!!!

No comments:

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...