Wednesday 20 August 2008

Homey room!!!!Loving it!!!!

I have moved again; just to the room next door..lol^^ it was very much worth it tho...i'm loving my new room very much...enjoying the bigger internal space, great sunset view from my room, and must-be- mentioned, a much much bigger study desk which have also provided space for my soft toys and stuffs which i owes kept in plastic bags..haha~

I spent whole day yesterday moving my stuffs and make my room as homey as possible. A big warmy hug and thanks to dearie Elaine with her help and for those who had offered help.

1 comment:

chai_fong said...

haha~ den next time I go sydney.won't sempit sempit again lor.gud gud^^

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...