Wednesday 19 March 2008

Start baking again-Chicken Pie

No uni today, i woke up late, then went shopping at Westfield Eastgarden with Susie's mum(S is my housemate), bought a lot of stuffs(mostly food), tired me!!! Anyway my baking alter ego made me bake again! I baked chicken pie right away i got back home.

Hereby presenting~~tada~~~


Just a simple plain looking pie..It tastes pretty good tho~Mind u, i'm 1st timer in making pie ok~i will try on pie decoration on next attempts. There is another same-sized pie I reserved for Chaifong...She will be arriving sydney tomorrow morning~woohoo~i'm soooooo excited!!!!!She's at Brunei airport now and i already sent her the photos of the pie..lol~crazy me!!

3 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

It looked pretty...miss u a lot,gal~

Michael Lau said...

nice one, keep it up!

chai_fong said...

da jie..thx 4da delicious chicken pie!!it was really nice~~ ^^

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...