Monday 17 March 2008

Plans on my easter holiday~

I am so excited i am going to meet my sisters-Chaiwee n Chaifong very soon.

Chaifong will fly to Sydney on wed and arrive around 10 in the morning. I need to pick her up at the airport and help her with the luggages. She will be spending 4 days with me in Sydney before we fly to Hobart, Tasmania and join Chaiwee on next Monday.

I had just booked my ticket online. I will be staying there for 1 week, back on the next Monday. hmm i haven't really plan or research on what to do in Tasmania, assuming Chaiwee will settle everything and plan many nice trips for me..Wuakaka!!!Hobart here i come~

1 comment:

chai_fong said...

hobart..here i cum too!!haha~~~

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...