Wednesday 19 December 2007

New Hairstyle^^

That was a long gap since my last "proper" posting (mental age test not counted=) Whew that is more than a months! Many things have been stopping me from updating since i back Miri (erm...actually it's this lazy bug in me..hehe).
Well, 2 days ago i went to salon and have decided to digital perm my hair. Here goes the photos...


Previously my hair style was always straight long hair..maybe sometimes got dyed my hair or highlight..it still considered quite conservative..so it's time for me to try sometime new and "fresh". haha~i am pretty satisfied with my new hairstyle..what do u guys reckon? haha~

4 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

that day,i nearly curl my hair..hehe..but at last i straighten my hair again..nt dare to change so much..but curly hair suit u..fortunately,i din curl my hair,or yiun da jia will say me copy cat too..haha..miss u leh~~

Chai Lim Grace said...

cheh~tat yun joking nia la..me and her hair whr got same style..mine one prettier...(shhhhn...)wuakaka

Susie said...

i like ur new hairstyle!

Chai Lim Grace said...

thanx thanx..but this hair really hard to take care of ...haha but i still like it~

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...