Friday 28 December 2007

back from HK^^

Bonjour everyone! I am back! Thank God for the safe and enjoyable trip. As some people know my family and i planned this HK trip to concide with Christmas (22-27/12), so we manage to experience this special day in HK. During these 6 days we went to many places, such as DisneyLand and Ocean Park, meet some old friends, did some shopping...Overall it was a good trip. I missed seeing some key things I wanted to see or eat. But I guess I can leave those for next time..hehe~the rest of the photos are not yet ready so pls wait for follow-up post with lots of photos i taken in HK.





Ocean Park
Lan Kwai Fong

2 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

can i eat the ginger breadman??hehehe

Jing Hui said...

Hey gal, yup, I'm here finally. I love your new hairstyle~~! I guess you had a blast during your visit in HK huh.

By the way, Happy New Year to you! God bless. Keep in touch ya ^^

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...