Saturday 25 August 2007

Unto You~

Sometimes in a moment of happiness we always forgot our Lord, and sometimes we even may not require His hand to hold us but in times of difficulty, stress or grief we all look for a shoulder to lean on and ask where is God, being suspicious of His love...

Recently, one of my close friend is facing some problems. i really hope i`m by her side and give her encouragement and support. So,this song is specially dedicated to her. Life are never easy; but needless to say God always there for us. My friend, place yourself unto our Lord, He will lead u through the obstacles in life~



















My dear friend i`m always here praying for u~The road of life is not always smooth!Please do count me in to walk with u~i have faith in u because u are willing to put in effort and got the determination to make it, don`t worry your effort will surely lead you to success~May God be with u~Emmanuel!

3 comments:

yii^yii~ said...

it is a nice song indeed...

Jane said...

Nothing new from you?
My blog is not working anymore! So, you and all the other girls can get my name down from the list. :)

Chai Lim Grace said...

haha~very busy recently..no time to update my blog~

hey i dunno if i can make it for the dinner tonite.i have group discussion after class on 5pm..the project is due tomolo..I'll think it'll be a long meeting since it'll b final push on the project.i told my groupmate i got dinner tonite bt then i paiseh ler..let them do the work while i go eat pancake.hmm~see how it goes~~i will give u a call after my class...paiseh paiseh

^any news from JH? is she coming?

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...