Friday 31 August 2007

Lots to be grateful for my 21st birthday^^

I seem to have been rather slack at the blogging thing recently due to mountains of assignments and mid semester exams, but I feel a blog specially about my 21st birthday is a must..haha..hmm i`m officially 21 years on this earth now..That’s quite some time, isn’t it? haha^^

Okay my birthday is a time to give thanks! Firstly i would like to give a huge
ThankYou to my parents. Then ThankYou to those who remember my birthday, bday blessings, dinners, presents etc. Well,i have got hundred of photos, here`s some of my favourites.



Thanks gals for the birthday pre-celebration(23/8/07)





Birthday dinner (24/8/07) at JUJU Japanese Restaurant *THANKS guys for the dinner and making the night special

Lastly many BIG BIG THANKS to God. I was reminded how great and awesome God has been to me for the past 21 years for loving me, guide me and grow me. i feel grateful for His amazing grace.I hope my life can shine for Him and be a blessing to others^^

1 comment:

song song said...

happy birthday gain.sory7 for jx viewing ur blog 2day..1st time le..muahahha..

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...