Friday 9 October 2009

WICKEDly wonderful


I am always a Broadway Musical fan. Knew that WICKED is coming Sydney and kept hearing all the positive reviews around, how could i resist it!? so i bought the most expensive ticket and dragged some friends went. Well at first i was worried that it wouldn't live up to all the praise i had heard, but IT DID!!!! It was really awesome I was totally blown away. Oh surprisingly Bert Newton (right in the picture below) is on stage playing wizard in show, I has only saw him in TV. Amanda Harrison on his right is my favorite character of the night, playing "Elphaba". She's very pretty without green make-up, i saw her real person picture in the show booklet, well that signature green ROCKS too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...