Wednesday 23 September 2009

Dusty Sydney

I was so 'wowed' by the yellowish-dusty sky when i stepped out of my house this morning. As many of you knew and for those who don't know yet, Sydney experienced the worst duststorm ever in Australia. Read here. Too bad i missed the reddish sky which occurred in the earlier morning.

Dusty yellowish sky taken on 10am from upper campus UNSW

I bet you couldn't recognize that's me due to haze-like weather. (Maybe not?!haha)

Floor outside the lecture hall

Dust blew all day, dust is everywhere...okay my house needs cleaning now [grind teeth+ headach-ing]

2 comments:

E said...

Where were you?~ I can't see you~~ haha~

Dorcas said...

at 6am, it was RED!!! liwi say when he woke up, look outside the window, he thought he was in hell! hahah!!!!!

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...