Thursday 20 November 2008

Can't Wait~~

Woohoo i am so excited about Shabu Shabu party Tomorrow! Here's my time plan for dinner party @ 6.30pm tomorrow.

11am
Defrost food from fridge.
Buy raw meat, fresh veges, mushrooms and tofu etc.

1pm
Marinated the meat.

2pm
Soak the dried rice noodles
Prepare dipping sauce.

3pm
Prepare pork and prawn dumplings.

4pm
Prepare steamboat stock.

5pm
Prepare mixed veges
Prepare drinks

5.30pm
Butter and cook the sweet corns in oven.
Tidy up the place. Get ready for guest coming.


hmm [finger crossing] i am still thinking how to make the steamboat soup stock myself-a special and yummy one i am saying here! Any idea anyone?!Mixed Asian veges soup which is healthier? or squid and ginger mushroom soup which taste more aromatic and sweet? hmm... Anyway hope it will be a good one for me and for my guest ! Can't wait can't wait !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's our pork & prawn dumplings?~?~?~

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...