Friday 30 May 2008

Back to normal

Yyyyay!!!Whoohoo!!!Hooray!!!yes!!! All my assignments and quizzes are done for this sem..AWESOME! Now all that's left is finals...*grumbles*

Anyway i feel so released.Finally my life back to normal.y i say this? see i blog, i do sports, i bake, i cook, i watch youtube, i chit chat with fren on the phone for hours and bla bla bla..these are those things that i abandoned during that period. Exams?haha...just leave it aside first let me relax 1st la.

okay happy weekends everyone!!Ciao~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dear.. nice to keep in touch with u again.. lol.. have a nice day n enjoy ur life thr.. miss ya

Chai Lim Grace said...

hi gal..so nice to have u here^^keep in touch ya~~and dun forget wad i told u ok..all the best in ur coming exams^^

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...