Sunday 6 April 2008

Saturday night


This is where we ended up on Saturday night- I'm Angus Steakhouse, located at Cockle Bay Wharft.

Sandra and i ordered 2 Giant pork ribs. I was shocked when the waiter placed it in front of me. I was like.."oh dear, this is HUGE, how i 'm gonna finish it!" This is definitely not a place for vegetarians!!!


Mable ordered Filet Mignon. Its portion just allright.

Elaine ordered the famous Angus Pie..Looks yummy,tasted yummy too!


Later we finished that perfect evening dinner with desserts at Lindt's Chocolat Cafe which is one my favourite cafe. We ordered 2 waffles. The waffles were served with a pot of melted lindt milk chocolate and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.

Mable ordered a Lindt Excellence tart.


These are my take-away goodies- Hazelnut and dark Chocolate Delices. They are my top favourite. I bought 2 of each. There are also many other flavours available: lemon, coffee, milk chocolate, champagne, strawberry and Pistachio, Well, there left only 2 delices in the box coz i already eaten 2..lol^^

It was so great to hang out with good friends and had a great dining outside. Oh dear~there goes my staying thin plans..i need to do more exercise and eat less this week!!!


5 comments:

chai_fong said...

miss tat waffle~~

Chai Lim Grace said...

haha~next time u come sydney i bring u go lor...

Anonymous said...

wow...u r really enjoying there leh...

Susie said...

HAZELNUT! YUM!!!!!

Chai Lim Grace said...

hey Suzie..u like hazelnut flavoured delice too?oh they are my favourites!!!!

Must say hello!

Can't believe my last post was 5 years ago! 5 years, so many things has changed,  a lot of things has happened and so much to share! I r...